Admission Procedure Requirements
Admission of the students is done purely on Merit basis.
Parents are advised to check the transport facility before applying for admission.
Click here to check the Bus Routes & Bus Stops for Sr. Wing (Classes Nursery & Prep)
Click here to check the Bus Routes & Bus Stops for Sr. Wing (Classes VII to XII)
Click here to check the Bus Routes & Bus Stops for Jr. Wing (Classes I to VI)
Please note: No new bus routes/stops or changes in the current routes will be entertained.
The following schedule will be observed for Nursery (Pre School Admissions 2019-2020) for Delhi Public School – Indirapuram
Commencement of Registration Process 09th August 2018
- All the parents who have registered their children will be informed about the Interaction through Email or SMS or telephone call.
- For Nursery & Prep there will be no formal testing.
- The time duration for the Admission test for class VI to IX is 3 hours.
- Admission test for classes VI to IX will be taken in English, Maths and Science. Kindly prepare the child according to the syllabus given.
- The list of the selected candidates will be updated on the School’s Admission Notice Board in C-Block after 3 P.M on the Scheduled date(NEW building)
- The Parents of the selected candidates will be invited to contact the Admission office between 8.30am to 3.pm to collect the Enrolment Form.
- Enrolment Form needs to be collected from the Reception Block- B after the selection .
- DD should be in favour of INDRAPRASTHA PUBLIC SCHOOL.
- Note : Kindly discuss with the transport department for the particular Bus route fee.
- One Joint photograph of the child & Parents is required for the Enrolment form.
- One passport size photograph each of mother & father of the child would be required for the same.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School must be submitted if applying for the higher classes.
- Original Birth Certificate must be submitted if applying for the admission in Nursery & Prep.
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
New session starts from 1st working day of April or as per the schedule provided by the school.