Indraprastha Public School had begin in 4th april 2011, and emerged as a reputed Senior Secondary School of this region running under aegis of SPS Educational and Welfare Society. We have all the three streams: Science, Commerce and Humanities covered at the Senior Secondary level. Our main is aim to help students fulfill their ambition and aspirations and develop them into ideal citizens of India and make them most successful in their life. We give utmost importance to value based education and want to imbibe all moral values in students which are foundation of a successful life. Our institution ensures all round development of students and makes them physically, mentally, socially, morally and spiritually very strong. Our school got affiliation from CBSE in 2014 and since then, our effort is to give best education to students , using the latest technology.
* To impart quality education at affordable free structure.
* To develop the all round personality of the child.
* To inculcate discipline and respect for elders.
* To strive for self improvement through knowledge and study.
* To instill civic sense and responsibility towards society.
* To enable students to become good citizen.
* Formative assesment-I starting in second week of May.
* English recitation competition in first week for Pre- Primary section.
* Hindi recitation competition in second week for Pre-Primary section.
* Drawing competition for all classes in first week.
* Art and painting
* French language
* Speaking of English
* Personality Development
* All kind of games and sports